Are you planning an event to help raise money for the British Thyroid Foundation? Email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't forget to send us some pictures and let us know how you got on!
- Faith Beswick and Mazz Rhodes will be running the Brighton Half Marathon in February 2018.
- Bethan Howard Jones is taking on the Affric Kintail Trek, a new 44-mile cross-country route in Scotland in 24 hours in June. Bethan has suffered from both an under-active and over-active thyroid and wants to raise awareness of the BTF. Visit Bethan's JustGiving page to donate.
- Cameron Whitelaw is taking part in the Great West Run Exeter 2017 Half Marathon in October 2017. His wife has Graves' disease and he is keen to raise awareness. Click on Cameron's JustGiving page to donate.
- Simplyhealth Great North Run - We have four runners taking part in September: Luke Hudson, Katherine Storey, Ailsa Macmillan and Mike Holliday-Williams.
- Roisin Sharp and her dad are taking part in the Simplyhealth Mini Great North Run to raise awareness about thyroid disorders because she has an underactive thyroid.
Set up your own fundraising page at BT MyDonate
You can support recent fundraisers or setup a fundraising page of your own on the BTF's JustGiving page.