Are you planning an event to help raise money for the British Thyroid Foundation? Email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't forget to send us some pictures and let us know how you got on!
- Faith Beswick and Mazz Rhodes will be running the Brighton Half Marathon in February 2018.
- Bethan Howard Jones is taking on the Affric Kintail Trek, a new 44-mile cross-country route in Scotland in 24 hours in June. Bethan has suffered from both an under-active and over-active thyroid and wants to raise awareness of the BTF. Visit Bethan's JustGiving page to donate.
- Cameron Whitelaw is taking part in the Great West Run Exeter 2017 Half Marathon in October 2017. His wife has Graves' disease and he is keen to raise awareness. Click on Cameron's JustGiving page to donate.
- Steve Foulkes is taking on a cycling challenge in September 2017 for the BTF. He explains his reasons: 'Someone special to me went through thyroid cancer, whilst going through this she didn't even stop work or being a mum and carried on as if nothing was wrong. She is now doing her bit to help others by taking part in a clinical trial. Whilst she was going through this I felt helpless but now understand that I can do something small to help raise money and maybe awareness, so I am going to be doing the London to Paris cycle ride in September 2016 and am hoping to raise £1500 for the BTF Click on Steve's JustGiving page to donate.
- Morrisons Great North Run - We have five runners taking part in September:Luke Hudson, Katherine Storey, Ailsa Macmillan, Mike Holliday-Williams and Susan McPherson
- Roisin Sharp and her dad are taking part in the Morrisons Mini Great North Run to raise awareness about thyroid disorders because she has an underactive thyroid.
Set up your own fundraising page at BT MyDonate
You can support recent fundraisers or setup a fundraising page of your own on the BTF's JustGiving page.