Are you planning an event to help raise money for the British Thyroid Foundation? Email us to let us know at email@example.com. Don't forget to send us some pictures and let us know how you got on!
- Neil Wallace is running in the Great North Run on 8 September 2019. Neil, who's daughter has Greaves' disease, would like to raise funds for the BTF. If you would like to support Neil, please visit his Justgiving page.
- Sarah Lunt and her Dad Keith will be competing in the Great North Run on the 8 September 2019 followed by the English Half Marathon on 15 September 2019. Sarah, who has an underactive thyroid, would like to support the BTF in helping people understand and manage their conditions. Heres how to sponsor Sarah.
- Akton's Snowdon Hike team members Tim Dracup, Mark Bateson, Ben Adams, Tom Ellis, Mo Patel, Tom Francis and Caroline Harrison-Hooton will be hiking up Snowdon on 14 June 2019. All are colleagues of Stuart Walters, who had not realised that his thyroid had not been working properly for a decade. This resulted in Stuarts body shutting down and leaving him in intensive care. He is now back to full health! To read all about Stuarts story and support his great fiends and colleagues, please go to their Justgiving page.
- Michelle Shaw, will be taking part in the Prudential RideLondon 2019 on 4 August. Michelle would like to raise awareness, after having thyroid cancer. To support Michelle, please vist her Justgiving page.
- Ashley Barlow, who was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 2013,will be competing in the Simlyhealth Great North Run on 8 September 2019. For more information and to support Ashley please visit his Justgiving page.
- Amy Arch will be hosting a Summer Fair on the 17 August 2019, in memory of her boyfriends mum, Coralie Mendham . For more information or to support Amy please visit her Justgiving page.
- Krissa and Clare Ford will be climbing Ben Nevis on 14 June 2019 to raise funds for the BTF. For more information or to donate please visit their Justgiving page.
- Jo-Anna Durham will be competing in the Cardiff Half Marathon on 6 October 2019. Jo-Anna decided to take up this challenge and raise funds for the BTF because her son has congenital hypothyroidism. To support Jo-Anna please go to her Justgiving page.
You can support recent fundraisers or setup a fundraising page of your own on the BTF's JustGiving page.