Are you planning an event to help raise money for the British Thyroid Foundation? Email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to send us some pictures and let us know how you got on!
- Ashley Barlow, who was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 3013,will be competing in the Simlyhealth Great North Run on 8 September 2019. For more information and to support Ashley please visit his Justgiving page.
- Amy Arch will be hosting a Summer Fair on the 17 August 2019, in memory of her boyfriends mum, Coralie Mendham . For more information or to support Amy please visit her Justgiving page.
- Adam Taylor, who's son has hyperthyroidism, will be completing in the Milton Keynes Half Marathon on 6 May 2019. If you would like to donate please visit the his Justgiving page.
- Natasha Hull will be taking part in the London Marathon on 28 April 2019. To support Natasha please visit her Justgiving page.
- Krissa and Clare Ford will be climbing Ben Nevis on 14 June 2019 to raise funds for the BTF. For more information or to donate please visit their Justgiving page.
- Terri Ballard-Vass who has hypothyroidism is taking part in two challenges this year, the Thorpe Park and Egham Half Marathon on 24 February 2019 and the Brighton 10k on 14 April 2019. If you would like to support Terri please visit her BT MyDonate page.
- Jo-Anna Durham will be competing in the Cardiff Half Marathon on 6 October 2019. Jo-Anna decided to take up this challenge and raise funds for the BTF because her son has congenital hypothyroidism. To support Jo-Anna please go to her Justgiving page.
You can support recent fundraisers or setup a fundraising page of your own on the BTF's JustGiving page.