Are you planning an event to help raise money for the British Thyroid Foundation? Email us to let us know at email@example.com. Don't forget to send us some pictures and let us know how you got on!
- Ashley Barlow, who was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 3013,will be competing in the Simlyhealth Great North Run on 8 September 2019. For more information and to support Ashley please visit his Justgiving page.
- Amy Arch will be hosting a Summer Fair on the 17 August 2019, in memory of her boyfriends mum, Coralie Mendham . For more information or to support Amy please visit her Justgiving page.
- Adam Taylor, who's son has hyperthyroidism, will be completing in the Milton Keynes Half Marathon on 6 May 2019. If you would like to donate please visit the his Justgiving page.
- Krissa and Clare Ford will be climbing Ben Nevis on 14 June 2019 to raise funds for the BTF. For more information or to donate please visit their Justgiving page.
- Jo-Anna Durham will be competing in the Cardiff Half Marathon on 6 October 2019. Jo-Anna decided to take up this challenge and raise funds for the BTF because her son has congenital hypothyroidism. To support Jo-Anna please go to her Justgiving page.
You can support recent fundraisers or setup a fundraising page of your own on the BTF's JustGiving page.