We welcome and value involvement and support from individuals, groups, businesses and members. In fact, we would be unable to continue the work we do without your generous donations and kind offers of help. We thank you for all your support.
There are many ways to get involved with the BTF. You can donate skills, time and funds to help our work:
- Set up a local group or become a telephone contact – we can help you to do this. Click on the links to find out more about what is involved or call us for an informal chat: 01423 810093.
- Take part in surveys or you can join our members’ panel and give us valuable feedback about our plans and projects. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join our members' panel.
- Request our posters by emailing email@example.com and take them to your doctor, pharmacist, library to help raise awareness.
- Raise funds: a carboot sale, a sponsored walk, or a marathon, to give just a few examples, can bring in valuable funds.
- You can create your own personal fund-raising page on the Justgiving or BT MyDonate websites